CEO LAW FIRM, LLC [ ("FIRM") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website CEOLAWFIRMLLC.COM (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website]
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using this Website,
those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
We collect this information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline] ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time requesting legal services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- When you provide it to us or we collect it from third parties during the course of our providing legal advice, representation, or services to you;
- When you send us such information, such as when you submit forms on our websites or when you submit questions or requests to us;
- When you contact us by any means, as we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you visit our offices or attend our events; and
- When you consent to provide your personal information, we may collect special categories of personal information in connection with registration for and access to our events or affinity groups.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We must have a lawful basis on which to process your data, and we process your data when necessary
to comply with our contractual or legal obligations, or for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary depending on the purpose for which it was provided and the periods specified in relation to the relevant system in our data protection policies.
When determining how long we will keep your personal information, we will take into account various factors, including: Legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time; Status of ongoing legal engagements; Your withdrawal of conse; and Guidelines issued by relevant supervisory authorities.